WE CAN MEASURE YOUR
ROOF WITHOUT STEPPING ON IT
THE FUTURE OF ROOF ESTIMATING IS HERE
SLM Residential Roofing is now partnered with Loveland Innovations LLC. Using the IMGING software from Loveland, SLMs drone pilots can do inspections for:
- Commercial Roofs
- Residential Roofs
- Catastrophic events over large areas
Our drone roof inspection process helps us stay ahead of the competition by giving you:
- IMGING roof measurements and damage reports from Loveland Innovations
- Xactimate material calculations
- The fastest way to inspect a roof with no impact to the roof surface
- Optical and thermal roof inspections to detect what is under the shingles to find problems you cant see
Why use drone thermal photography?
Thermal photography gives you the next level of imagery that cant be captured from visual light cameras. Thermal imagery is a must for commercial and residential roof inspections.
- For commercial flat roof inspections, thermal imaging can detect water damage under the membrane without having to do core samples.
- For residential roof inspections, thermal imaging can detect water under the shingles without having to tear up the shingles.
- SLM also offers an exterior, thermal home inspections to show you where heat is escaping from your home and costing you money.
How does SLM Roofing do thermal roof inspections?
Thermal imaging detects heat and converts that into temperature measurements. Many factors can affect the thermal imagery. SLM drone pilots are FLIR certified, level 1 thermographers.
- A roof inspection can only be done when there is no solar load on the roof for at least 2 hours.
- The roof must be dry and as clean as possible.
- SLM Roofing pilots will first take optical photos of the roof for reference.